The public library is where place and possibility meet.Stuart Dybek
The following CODE OF CONDUCT is posted for the protection and comfort of all patrons of this library.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Physical abuse, harassment, assault on another person, disrupting patrons, or the use of threatening language to any person shall be cause for removal.
- Smoking and vaping are banned in the building by Texas State Law. Intoxicating beverages or illegal substances are not permitted on the premises.
- Please keep track of your belongings. The library is not responsible for any personal belongings.
- Soliciting and panhandling are prohibited by city ordinance.
- Damaging or vandalizing library facilities, equipment, or materials is not permitted.
- Sexual conduct is prohibited.
- Please wear proper attire when in the building.
- Entering staff areas without authorization is not permitted.
- For computer lab usage, please read Acceptable Use Policies.
- Pets will not be allowed in the library, except for service animals.
- Food and drinks are allowed, EXCEPT near library computers or any other computer equipment.
We ask your cooperation in maintaining an atmosphere that is conducive to study and to pleasant usage. (July 2022)
Monday -Saturday 9:00am-7:00pm
Computer Lab Hours
Monday -Saturday 9:30am-6:30pm