The Circulation Department is located on the 1st floor of the Library. Our friendly staff are here to greet you, help you get a library card, place requests, check out and check in your books…these are just a few of the services that our department provides.
How to Get a Library Card
Each person registering as a borrower of the Ector County Library will be issued a library card if they complete the application with correct information.
The following qualifications must be met in order to receive a library card:
- You must be a resident of Texas and must have a Permanent Address.
- You must present a valid form of Identification (Picture ID required )
- Patrons under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the application.
- Only two items may be checked out the first time; afterwards there is no limit on total number of books checked out!
- There are restrictions on audio visual items.
Click the buttons below to fill out an adult or minor library card application. Once you have finished the online application, a staff member will review it and send you a library card to the address that you provide.
If you have any questions please call 332-0633 ext 2105