The Circulation Department is located on the 1st floor of the Library. Our friendly staff are here to greet you, help you get a library card, place request, check out and check in your books…these are just a few of the services that our department provides.
How to Get a Library Card
Each person registering as a borrower of the Ector County Library will be issued a library card if they complete the application with correct information.
The following qualifications must be met in order to receive a library card:
- You must be a resident of Texas and must have a Permanent Address.
- You must present a valid form of Identification (Picture ID required )
- You must provide the Name, Address and Phone Number of a Local reference.
- Patrons under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the application.
- Only two items may be checked out the first time; afterwards there is no limit on total number of books checked out!
- There are restrictions on audio visual items.
Click the buttons below to download an adult or minor library card application. Once downloaded, just fill in the application and bring it to the Circulation Desk with a valid form of Identification to speed up the library card process.
If you have any questions please call 332-0633 ext 4000