Children’s Department for children and teens of all ages
ABC Mouse is available on our Children’s Public Access computers. From Age of Learning, Inc., the award-winning ABCmouse.com curriculum is designed to help young children (ages 2-8+) build a strong foundation for future academic success. With 5,000 interactive books, educational games, puzzles and other learning activities.
- There are 6 Computers in the Children’s Department for children to use.
- Children must have a library card to use the computers.
- Children can use the computers without parents if they are 6 years or older.
- Children under 6 must have parent sit at computer with the child.
- Children are allowed 2 hours of computer time.
- Printing cost is 10 cents a page (you must pay in advance).
Children of any age can use the Internet if their parents sit with them. Student’s ages 12 through 17 can use the Internet without parents if the parent or guardian has signed (in the presence of a library staff member) a Minors Internet Use Form.
Helping Parents Grow lifelong Readers
Free Math and Reading help for grades 3-8th